Search

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beech's Sparkle Pattern

So, I'm releasing these patterns here because TSR is giving me crap...what a surprise.
I can't seem to please them with my photos of the patterns, so here you guys go with some new patterns. These were supposed to be released at the same time as the 16th issue of Sensation to go along with the sparkle celebrity theme.












































----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Click on one of the two buttons below if you want to download the whole set



5 comments:

  1. Thank you! These are wonderful. My Sim is about to have her first big show tomorrow and your textures are going to make her sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these! I've always wanted some sparkly patterns for my dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys like them :) thanks for using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These patterns are just simply marvelous! I can't understand why TSR would be giving you so much grief. Oh well, it's definitely their loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I realized why they weren't accepting the photos, but I don't want to resubmit them yet lol I'm too lazy, but I will at some point now that I know what they want. But thank you very much <3

    ReplyDelete